Affirmed Networks at Mobile World Congress – Hall 2, #2D50
5G is changing the way the world communicates—and the way that communications service providers build their networks. Networks need to be more flexible, more scalable, more intelligent, and less expensive to operate. At Affirmed Networks, we built our solutions with the future in mind—enabling operators to build a 5G-Ready network now.
Join Affirmed Networks, the leader in virtualized mobile networks, at Mobile World Congress to learn how to accelerate your network’s transformation to a next-generation virtualized architecture.
AT&T, Vodafone, Digicel, and many other leading mobile operators rely on Affirmed to help them move towards an agile, virtualized network that fosters service innovation and revenue generation.
To learn how you can transform your network, schedule a meeting.
Learn how you can achieve agility and scalability, through our product demonstrations which will include:
- Cloud Native
- Control and User Plane Services
- Network Slicing
- Service Automation
- Virtual Probe and Analytics
Affirmed will also have a presence with many of our technology partners, including:
A Look Back at MWC 2017
- Affirmed Networks and Juniper Networks announced the formation of a technology partnership focused on the development of solutions that help service providers transition quickly and efficiently to a virtualized mobile architecture. Read more.
- Affirmed Networks announced that Digicel, an innovative mobile communications provider with operations in 31 markets, has selected its virtualized Mobile Content Cloud (MCC) solution for deployment across the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific. Read more.
- For the second consecutive year, Affirmed Networks was named a finalist as part of the esteemed “Glomo Awards” program that takes place as part of Mobile World Congress annually. Read more.