Affirmed Networks was founded to address the mobile operator imperatives of improving service agility and economic scaling of mobile Networks. With 5G, these business imperatives are even more critical. The Affirmed Networks’ 5G Mobile Core is built in direct response to these requirements.
- Support for 5G New Radio (NR), the new global 5G radio standard that provides major performance, cost and efficiency improvements over previous wireless technology.
- New industry benchmark for network performance delivering over 150 Gbps throughput on a single Intel ® Xeon ® server.
- A cloud-native microservices architecture.
- Automated service provisioning across legacy, virtualized and multi-vendor environments with Affirmed Service Automation Platform (ASAP).
- Fine-grained network slicing with the Affirmed Virtual Slice Selection Function(vSSF).
- Integrated virtual probes providing real-time intelligence and service assurance with Affirmed Networks’ vProbe and Analytics solution.
- A distributed architecture (CUPS) to support high bandwidth low latency applications and Mobile Edge Computing (MEC).
- Multi-access support – Cellular, WiFi, Fixed Line.
- Telus – With an eye on scaling its “Internet of Things” service offerings, Canadian provider Telus partnered with Affirmed Networks to deploy a cloud-based platform optimized for IoT workloads.
- Read More
- LG U+ – LG U+ has teamed up with Affirmed Networks to deploy new networks and services upon NFV towards both wired and wireless networks.
- Read More