Think about the time network operations teams spend defining and provisioning new services, configuring elements, managing updates and testing new services. Now imagine being able to automate those processes to deliver new services in weeks vs. months or years. The Affirmed Service Automation Platform (ASAP) is a network-wide service automation and orchestration platform that radically simplifies service creation, service provisioning and the turn-up of new virtual network function (VNF) instances in your network.
- Combine the power of virtualization and automation to dramatically reduce time to market of new services.
- Allows non-programmers to quickly create service templates from existing methods of procedures (MOPs) and execute those recipes across the entire network, providing a complete solution for service lifecycle management.
- Reduce OPEX by as much as 90% through the reduction in time to create, deploy, test, modify, and launch new services.
- Automates service creation across a wide range of standard network element interfaces: SOAP, REST, NETCONF/YANG, and CLI.
- Deliver Service Automation across multivendor, virtual or physical network elements.