Since its founding, Affirmed Networks has grown into a market leader with a global operations team and a worldwide presence. Affirmed’s flagship product, the industry’s first fully virtualized and cloud-native Evolved Packet Core (EPC) platform, is deployed in many of the world’s largest MNOs, and enjoys trials with multiple operators. This includes 5G trials in several countries.
Title: Manager, Cloud Native Enablement
The Manager, Cloud Native Enablement will play a critical role in the architecture, design, and development of Affirmed Networks cloud native transformation. You will lead a software team during development of a Kubernetes-based Telco infrastructure
- Bring Kubernetes applications to the public cloud and private data centers
- Orchestrate deployment and delivery of solutions in vms and baremetal.
- Develop container networking solutions for telco environments
- Technical team leadership experience delivering IaaS for cloud native microservice architecture
- Experience deploying microservices on Kubernetes in a private data center and public cloud environments.
- Expertise with VM virtualization; KVM and ESXi deployments, as well as bare metal.
- Knowledge of container solutions from VMWare, Red Hat Open Shift, and upstream Kubernetes
- SDN expertise in both public and private cloud environments. Proficiency with projects like Calico, Weave, Octavia, and external load balancing solutions.
- Familiarity with Data Plane virtualizations solutions including SRIOV, DPDK, and CNI.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Experience with Mobile core technologies, including 3gpp, EPC Virtualization, M2M and LTE is helpful
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field
- Expertise in OpenStack, Kubernetes, Calico & Docker
- Expertise in Go, Python, Java or C/C++.
- Strong Linux systems knowledge.
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org