Affirmed Networks seeks a Technical Engineering Manager to lead its Cloud Infrastructure and Common Services in Bangalore. In this role, you’ll be leading a team of Engineers to define and develop the next generation of 5G cloud native product frameworks and infrastructure. You will leverage several of the latest opensource technologies to build a service mesh for a microservice architecture, integrate No SQL databases, and design logging and monitoring subsystems. This role is also an integral part of the Developer Experience team, working directly with Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, Program Managers and stakeholders to enable Affirmed Networks’ Cloud Native Product development.
This person will be primarily responsible for building the infrastructure, framework, and product observability strategy that is highly available and scalable.
- 10+ years of experience planning, designing, developing and delivering software related to Cloud/ Virtualization/IoT/Telecom/Networking/Embedded Systems
- 3+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager leading software development teams
- Strong experience in some of the following technologies is desirable: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Prometheus, EFK, C++/Java/Go/Python/js
- Prior experience in building infrastructure for instrumenting, reporting, monitoring and alerting is preferred
- Knowledge of 4G/5G architecture nodes is preferred: MME, S-GW/PGW, SCEF, NEF, SMF, UPF, AMF, NRF
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Prior experience in AWS, GCE or Azure is a definite plus
- A successful candidate will be a strong leader who is able to work in a high performing team, can creatively balance high quality delivery with customer focus to meet business needs, has excellent communication skills, and continuous record of delivering results in an aggressive and fast paced environment
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org