Since its founding, Affirmed Networks has grown into a market leader with a global operations team and a worldwide presence. Affirmed’s flagship product, the industry’s first fully virtualized and cloud-native Evolved Packet Core (EPC) platform, is deployed in many of the world’s largest MNOs, and enjoys trials with multiple operators. This includes 5G trials in several countries.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for the design and implementation of various infrastructure features of the Affirmed Networks production suite platform.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in developing platform and services software on embedded networking platforms.
- Knowledge and experience of system services like messaging, logging/event subsystem, node management and redundancy frameworks
- Excellent C / C++ programming skills.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Strong background in developing software applications on Linux/Unix.
- Experience with public cloud technologies like AWS, Microsoft Azure a plus
- Experience with hypervisors (KVM, esxi) and VIMs (Openstack, VCenter) a plus
- Experience with network drivers, Intel DPDK a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com