Since its founding, Affirmed Networks has grown into a market leader with a global operations team and a worldwide presence. Affirmed’s flagship product, the industry’s first fully virtualized and cloud-native Evolved Packet Core (EPC) platform, is deployed in many of the world’s largest MNOs, and enjoys trials with multiple operators. This includes 5G trials in several countries.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for the design and implementation of various infrastructure features of the Affirmed Networks production suite platform.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in developing platform and services software on embedded networking platforms.
- Knowledge and experience of system services like messaging, logging/event subsystem, node management and redundancy frameworks
- Excellent C / C++ programming skills.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Strong background in developing software applications on Linux/Unix.
- Experience with public cloud technologies like AWS, Microsoft Azure a plus
- Experience with hypervisors (KVM, esxi) and VIMs (Openstack, VCenter) a plus
- Experience with network drivers, Intel DPDK a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com