Role: Principal Software Engineer
Responsibilities: The candidate will be responsible for design and implementation of various networking features for the Affirmed Mobile Content Cloud platform from inception to customer deployment.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 8+ years’ experience in developing platform and services software on embedded and/or virtualized networking platforms.
- Experience in object oriented design and development of cross-functional features on an embedded and/or virtualized platform.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who can adapt and thrive in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing software in the fastpath and packet forwarding (IPv4 & IPv6, VPN, VLAN, MPLS Label etc. .) components of a networking device, including flow processing functions such as filtering, QoS, NAT, Firewall etc.
- Knowledge of IPsec , L2TP, GRE and other tunneling protocols a plus.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills in Linux.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design.
- Extensive working experience with development, debugging and testing multi-threaded applications on distributed systems.
- Experience with Cloud Native application development and technologies would be a plus.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept, architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of 4G/5G wireless technologies is desirable.
- Any experience addressing complex performance issues would be a plus.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Master’s Degree a plus.
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org