Principal Engineer responsible for architecture, design, implementation and application of Cloud Native Security.
As a Principal SW Engineer in the Cloud Native Security team, the candidate will help implement and apply security best practices to secure high-performance Telco applications on the Cloud. Responsibilities will include identifying possible attack vectors, open and respond to CVEs and vulnerabilities and implementing policies and plans to address these security flaws for Kubernetes Clusters running on-prem and on public cloud such as AWS, GCP and Azure.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in software development, with recent experience implementing and applying security best practices for kubernetes, third-party/open source projects and microservices in cloud environments.
- Experience with native security controls in AWS, GCP, and/or Azure.
- Experience working with Istio Service Mesh (and application of security policies on Istio will be a plus).
- Experience with open source security tools like Sysdig Falco, Aquasec tools – like Kubehunter, Trivy, Kubebench, and Weavescope suite will be a plus.
- Deep knowledge of, and experience with computer networking including aspects of DNS, IP Tables, L3/L4/L7 Proxy, Load Balancing, and TLS will be a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes networking CNI frameworks like Calico, Cilium, Flannel and application of Network Policies to secure Kubernetes namespace, would be a plus.
- Deep understanding of, and experience working with cloud adversarial threats, tactics and procedures.
- Experience in conducting vulnerability research and assisting with incident responses.
- CCSK, CCSP certification will be a plus.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Master’s Degree preferred.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org