Description: Principal Engineer responsible for debugging and fixing issues with SGW/PGW/GGSN functionality.
Responsibilities: As a Principal Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for fixing issues and minor enhancements for the various features of GGSN/SGW/PGW related protocols for the Affirmed Networks Mobile Content Cloud product. This includes trouble shooting and debugging issues reported by customers and then making the appropriate code changes to address the problem.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience dealing with Call Control and Control Plane on embedded networking platforms along with some level of continued engineering experience.
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent “C++” programming skills.
- Experience dealing with critical customer issues.
- Strong background in dealing with signaling and control plane applications on Linux.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of UMTS/CDMA wireless architecture for data services.
- Knowledge of LTE architecture Nodes: MME, S-GW/PGW
- Mobility/session management protocols, GTP and other network mobility protocols.
- Knowledge of AAA protocols such as DIAMETER and RADIUS and experience developing applications using these protocols.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com