Description: Principal Engineer responsible for SGW/PGW/GGSN/SAEGW functionality
Responsibilities: As a Principal Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for design and implementation of various features of GGSN/SGW/PGW/SAEGW related protocols for the Affirmed Networks Mobile Content Cloud product.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 11+ years experience in developing Call Control and Control Plane on embedded networking platforms.
- Strong development and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent “C++” programming skills.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Strong background in developing signaling and control plane applications on Linux.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in developing control plane software components involving design patterns
- Core development expertise in main SAEGW components.
- Proven ability to optimize implementation for capacity and high call-rate performance.
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of UMTS/CDMA wireless architecture for data services.
- Knowledge of LTE architecture Nodes: MME, S-GW/PGW, SAEGW
- Mobility/session management protocols, GTP and other network mobility protocols.
- Knowledge of AAA protocols such as DIAMETER and RADIUS and experience developing applications using these protocols.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com