This position is providing product and software support to operations teams and customers around the globe to resolve challenging field issues in a timely fashion on our virtualized AMF/MME/SGSN product which supports 5G/4G/3G/2G technologies in the evolved packet core network.
- Problem isolation down to the node, configuration, interface, protocol, and line of code.
- Reproduction of reported issues using lab equipment, test tools, code navigation, debugging techniques, 3GPP understanding, and ingenuity.
- Development and test of quality corrective content for software and documentation changes.
- Development of custom features and enhancement of the software.
- Development of tools / scripts to automate and improve productivity and process.
- Participate on a 24×7 emergency support rotation (On need basis)
- Resolve reported issues in a timely SLA based fashion.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years’ experience in software development and/or software support for telecom products involved with call control and control plane software in embedded networking platforms.
- Strong software development, debugging, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent C++ programming skills and well versed with object-orientated concepts.
- Excellent capability to utilize and understand packet tracing tools like Wireshark.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end 3GPP architecture Nodes: MME, SGSN, HLR, HSS, SGW, PGW procedure and message flows
- Hands-on experience in development and debugging EPC products such as SGSN, MME, S/P-GW.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrate familiarity with virtualization concepts
Experience with one or more of the following skills is preferred:
- Excellent programming capability in PERL, Python, Expect/TCL, Shell.
- Knowledge and understanding of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) architecture and the OpenStack® framework.
Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com