This is an opportunity to use your knowledge of OAM, Configuration Management, and licensing to Cloud Native Telco product. You will be responsible for the concept, design, implementation and verification of deliveries for the 5G Telco Core. You will work in career-building Kubernetes and microservice environments.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years in software development for telecom products, including OAM (operations, administration, management) systems development experience.
- Strong development and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent “C++” programming skills and strong object-oriented knowledge.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Strong background in developing event-driven distributed software applications on Linux/Unix.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards and core network nodes: AMF, MME, CSGN, SGSN.
- Knowledge of IETF YANG and NETCONF/RESTCONF.
- Knowledge of Swagger/OpenAPI
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts and environments (Openstack/VmWare).
- Hands-on experience with Cloud native based Micro-service architecture (K8 preferred)
- Experience integrating applications with some of the following open source projects: Prometheus, Fluentd, Jaeger, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Mongo DB, etcd, Kubernetes and Consul.
- Understanding of networking concepts.
- Programming skills in PERL, Python, Java.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies (Scrum).
Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com