Principal Engineer responsible for architecture, design and implementation of Cloud Native Platform Services.
As a Principal Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for architecture, design and implementation of proprietary and open source projects targeted to run in public and private clouds as a common platform for Telco applications.
The ideal candidate will have 10 + years of experience in software development, with recent experience deploying and using platform level third-part/open source projects and microservices in cloud environments.
- Addressing infrastructure and platform level needs for OpenStack, OpenShift and bare metal environments. Proven ability to deploy, configure, document and test these solutions from scratch. Experience deploying file and block storage solutions in each environment.
- Experience with VM virtualization; KVM and ESXi.
- Networking expertise in both public and private cloud environments. Proficiency with projects like Calico, Weave, Octavia, and external load balancing solutions.
- Experience deploying microservices on Kubernetes in a private data center, Azure and at least one other public cloud environment. Ability to test and deploy new versions of Kubernetes in a production environment.
- Above average proficiency with Helm charts desired.
- Dev/Ops experience in cloud native environments.
- Lifecycle management of open source applications
- Excellent C/C++, Go, Python or Java programming skills and strong OOD knowledge.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Agile software development processes
- SR-IOV and DPDK knowledge
Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com