Description: QA Engineer responsible for testing SGW/PGS/GGSN functionality
Responsibilities: As a QA Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for testing and automating of various features of GGSN/SGW/PGW related protocols for the Affirmed Networks Mobile Content Cloud product.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years’ experience in testing and automation of Gateway features.
- Analyzing the Requirements
- Participating in preparing Test Plans
- Preparing Test Data’s and Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Reviewing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing the Test Cases and Raising defect giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Automating the test cases using TCL, Python and other scripting languages
- Executing the automation regression release on release and raising defects if any
- Good understanding of Test process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Status Reporting in timely manner and highlighting any risks/issues
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- DPI/NAT domain expertise preferred
- Knowledge of UMTS/CDMA wireless architecture for data services.
- Knowledge of LTE architecture Nodes: MME, S-GW/PGW
- Mobility/session management protocols, GTP and other network mobility protocols.
- Knowledge of AAA protocols such as DIAMETER and RADIUS and experience developing applications using these protocols.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com