Description: QA Engineer responsible for Testing Networking/Data Path functionality
Responsibilities: As a QA Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for Testing and automating of various features of Networking and Data path related protocols for the Affirmed Networks Mobile Content Cloud product.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years’ experience in testing and automation of Networking features.
- Experience in some of the Routing protocols/Networking protocols – IP, IPv6, NAT, IPsec, DPI, BFD, MPLS VPN, TCP/IP, VPN, Layer 2/Layer3 protocols-OSPFv2, OSPFv3, BGP and MP-BGP.
- Analyzing the Requirements
- Participating in preparing Test Plans
- Preparing Test Data’s and Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Reviewing the Test Cases prepared by other team members
- Executing the Test Cases and Raising defect giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it
- Automating the test cases using TCL, Python and other scripting languages
- Executing the automation regression release on release and raising defects if any
- Jenkins integration
- Good understanding of Test process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Status Reporting in timely manner and highlighting any risks/issues
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of LTE architecture Nodes: MME, S-GW/PGW
- Mobility/session management protocols, GTP and other network mobility protocols.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org