As Affirmed Networks continues to introduce new products and expand relationships with our partners, we are looking to hire a Resident Engineer to be our subject matter expert on location at a key partner site.
- Provide onsite technical support and 3GPP expertise on Affirmed MCC platform. Test, develop, support, and maintain ATT Domain 2.0 Integrated Cloud implementation efforts on SAEGW and Proxy.
- Support systems-level Sundance clusters infrastructure comprising of HP C7000 blade server architecture.
- Upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot HP DL360 blades and connectivity to 6125 switches.
- Design, develop and build configuration and upgrade MOPs on Affirmed MCC GW for lab and production environment.
- Troubleshoot Lab connectivity, VMWare and HP hardware related issues with corresponding support engineers.
- Stay abreast of the products as well as the underlying technologies, networks, hardware and protocols.
- Edit, migrate and oversee more than 100 hosts and Virtual Machines from vSphere web client.
- Administer licenses, test migration tools and other VMware flings and connectors.
- Provide on-call support for ATT production sites running on Affirmed MCC SAEGW and Proxy on its virtual platform.
- Support 3 lab clusters comprising more than 300 hosts and VMs across multiple platforms.
- Engage support members and vendors to resolve hardware and RMA devices. Validate and replicate production issues in lab and provide a solution to be embedded in next release.
- Drive any Affirmed MCC related issues to completion as required with the help of TAC as needed for resolution of bugs or other non-configuration issues.
- Support developers in building new code releases with bug fixes and enhanced features.
- Provide advanced support on integration of new services, charging and billing and migrations.
- Utilize various tools and technologies, including: Affirmed Mobile Cloud Content Gateway and Proxy, Acuitas EMS, Spirent Landslide, IXIA, VMWare EXSi 5.5 and 6.0, HP C7000, Cisco ASR 5500, Juniper MX960, BIG IP F5 Load Balancer, HP 6125 Switches, VMWare vSphere 5.5, vCenter server 6.0.
- At least 5 years of post-Bachelor’s experience with the following: IP networking, routing protocols, and Mobile core technologies, including 3gpp, EPC Virtualization, M2M and LTE.
- All experience may be gained concurrently.
Must have Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, or closely related.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com