Senior Engineer responsible for design and implementation of Affirmed Machine Learning platform.
We are looking for Data Engineer who will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. We handle Anomaly detection and root cause analysis via single interface by taking multiple data source as input.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in Time Series analysis (ARIMA, FB PROPHET), Regression, classification, clustering and NLP techniques for anomaly detection
- Fluency in Python and proficiency in SQL
- Frameworks – Numpy, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Celery, PySpark, ELK stack for log processing
- Experience with workflow scheduling tools like Airflow will be a big plus
- Ability to program / build rules engine for automation
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Good to have understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, elliptical envelope, Decision Forests
- Willing to learn new skills and technologies
Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org