Due to continued growth, Affirmed Networks is currently seeking a Senior International Accountant. As a key member of the Finance organization, the Senior International Accountant will be the primary point of contact for the outsourced international accounting team and support international accounting activities including, but not limited to: general ledger, accounts payable, cash management, fixed assets, month end close, financial reporting and filings. The Senior International Accountant must have 5+ years of experience working with international subsidiaries and will perform the following:
- Manage/assist monthly accounting close for international entities with outsourced international accounting team.
- Review all international subsidiary journal entries, reconciliations, and month end reporting packages prepared by outsourced international accounting team to ensure accuracy and validity of accounts.
- Oversee the internal staff accountant’s review of international invoices and expense reports for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Review international payroll for accuracy prior to processing.
- Review monthly funding request submitted by international accounting team.
- Review and ensure intercompany balances are correctly booked and reconciled.
- Ensure that foreign subsidiaries are accounting for transactions appropriately under US GAAP and statutory requirements and filings are performed timely and deadlines are met.
- Coordinate with outsourced international accounting team for compliance and timing of all tax filings.
- Assist with year-end audits and statutory requirements.
- Assist with setting up new international subsidiaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA and public accounting experience a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working with international subsidiaries and foreign currency is required.
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and application of US GAAP.
- Excellent organizations, communication and interpersonal skills.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel.
- Ability to grow and adapt as both the Company and the Finance organization expands.
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com