The Unity Ops team provides cloud orchestration capabilities and operational visibility for deployments of Affirmed Network’s 4G and 5G core solutions.
As part of the team you will be working on exciting technology, both proprietary and open source in a virtualized and/or Cloud Native environment.
The suite of products that the team is responsible for involves use of multiple technologies, languages and software. Some of them are listed below:
If you have experience in one or more of the areas above, you are encouraged to apply for the position.
- 5+ years of experience developing commercial software with C++ or Java
- Experience with building testable, high quality software suitable for use by telco and enterprise customers
- Experience with Highly Available systems
- Full stack development experience
- Familiarity with Linux and git
- Familiarity with AWS or Azure cloud environments
- Detail oriented design, coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Passion for quality with customer focus
- Ability to drive technical decisions across teams
Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com