Design, development, execution and automation of functional and performance test plans for Cloud based Infrastructure as a Service.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience automating and testing virtualized hardware and software solutions.
- Strong understanding of the QA process – test plan preparation, test tool identification and network design/implementation
- Software Automation – scripting and/or programming using one of the following programming languages: Bash, Perl, Python, TCL, Ruby
- Strong knowledge of RHEL 7/8 or Ubuntu.
- Strong networking (TCP/IP, BGP, routing/switching, etc.) skills and ability to debug network problems
- Experience with testing with (ESXi, ISO, OVA, QCOW2, Openstack, etc.), Installation/Upgrade, etc.
- Experience with Azure and AWS
- Experience with some of the following technologies (or similar) – Calico, Rook, Metal LB, and Helm
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Openshift, or Tanzu as well as microservice architectures
- Experience with REST API testing frameworks – REST Assured, Airborne, JMeter, or similar
- Experience with load and performance testing tools – Locust.io, Apache Bench, Apache JMeter
Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org