Since its founding, Affirmed Networks has grown into a market leader with a global operations team and a worldwide presence. Affirmed’s flagship product, the industry’s first fully virtualized and cloud-native Evolved Packet Core (EPC) platform, is deployed in many of the world’s largest MNOs, and enjoys trials with multiple operators. This includes 5G trials in several countries.
Role: Principal Software Engineer
Responsibilities: The candidate will be responsible for design and implementation of various networking features for the Affirmed Mobile Content Cloud platform.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in developing platform and services software on embedded and/or virtualized networking platforms.
- Experience in object oriented design and development of cross-functional features on an embedded and/or virtualized platform.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who can adapt and thrive in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing software in the fastpath and packet forwarding (IPv4 & IPv6, VPN, VLAN, MPLS Label etc. .) components of a networking device, including flow processing functions such as filtering, QoS, NAT, Firewall etc.
- Knowledge of IPsec , L2TP, GRE and other tunneling protocols a plus.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills in Linux.
- Experience with Cloud Native application development and technologies would be a plus.
- Extensive working experience with development, debugging and testing multi-threaded applications on distributed systems.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept, architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of 4G/5G wireless technologies is desirable.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Please email your resume to: Careers@affirmednetworks.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com