This position is providing software product verification for our virtualized AMF/MME/SGSN/CSGN product which supports 5G/4G/3G/2G technologies in the evolved packet core network.
- Design and develop requirements-based test plans and automated test cases to verify the operation, functionality, and performance of Affirmed’s Virtualized Packet Core Carrier-Grade Products.
- Using Automation Tools and Traffic Simulators, create and execute test cases ensuring that activities are completed according to project plan and with high quality.
- Generate and track problem reports for any software, hardware or documentation issues found.
- Work closely with local and remote test and design teams to collaborate on test case execution, issue resolution and document reviews.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in software product verification for telecom products involved with call control and control plane software in embedded networking platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end 3GPP architecture Nodes: AMF, NRF, MME, CSGN, SGSN, procedure and message flows.
- Hands-on experience in testing products such as SGSN, GGSN, MME, and S-GW.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) architecture and the OpenStack® framework.
- Experience certifying PaaS components for Continuous Deployment (CD)independently, and as a collection will be an added asset. Components include Prometheus, Fluentd, Jaeger, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Mongo DB, etcd, Kubernetes, Istio, Envoy, and Consul
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of 3GPP technical and product specifications with an ability to interpret the specification requirements into well planned and thorough test cases.
- Experience in developing complex 2G/3G/4G/5G wireless technology call-flow scripts for functionality testing as well as experience in developing and implementing customer call models for traffic/load testing using automation and/or simulation tools such as Exfo Nethawk EAST, Devsol, Spirent Landslide, INET Spectra, and/or VMWare vSphere.
Experience with one or more of the following skills is preferred:
- Scripting experience using Expect/TCL, Perl, PHP, Shell and/or similar in a Linux environment and knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating system and configuration is highly desirable.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related Engineering field.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration