Senior Software Engineer
Since its founding, Affirmed Networks has grown into a market leader with global operations and worldwide presence. Affirmed’s flagship product, the industry’s first fully virtualized and cloud-native Evolved Packet Core (EPC) platform, is deployed in many of the world’s largest MNOs, and is being trialed with multiple operators including 5G trials in several countries.
Role: Senior Software Engineer, Gateway
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for the design and implementation of various Gateway – SMF/PGW/SGW/GGSN – related protocols for the Affirmed Networks Mobile Content Cloud product.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in developing platform and services software on embedded networking platforms.
- Excellent Object Oriented Design & C / C++ programming skills.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Strong background in developing software applications on Linux/Unix.
- Having wireless protocol knowledge is a plus.
- Should have excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Experience working in Cloud Native environment (Kubernetes, Microservices, PaaS components) is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Affirmed Networks offers competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com