Role: Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities: The candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of various networking features for the Affirmed Mobile Content Cloud platform.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience in developing platform and services software on embedded and/or virtualized networking platforms or experience with cloud native microservices.
- Experience with developing applications using cloud native technologies and in K8 environment
- Experience with defining and implementing REST APIs.
- Familiarity with cloud native frameworks like Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, etcd, mongoDB is a plus.
- Strong C++ programming skills required.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who can adapt and thrive in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocol is required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of 4G/5G wireless technologies would be a plus.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org