Description: Senior Software Engineer responsible for design and implementation of Networking Simulators
Responsibilities: As a Senior Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for design and implementation Networking Simulators which can test call flow, protocols and different type of data traffic for the Affirmed Networks Mobile Content Cloud product.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in developing Networking Simulators
Strong development and problem solving skills are required.
- Excellent C++ programming skills and strong OOD knowledge
- Programming/scripting languages – Shell scripting, PERL, Python
- Candidate with Linux Kernel programming, DPDK
- Excellent knowledge of scripting languages.
- Experience in REST/HTTP based architecture
- Experience with Opensource libraries
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing
- Strong background in developing networking software applications on Linux/Unix
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- LTE architecture Nodes: MME, S-GW/PGW
- Mobility/session management protocols, GTP and other network mobility protocols
- Microservice Architecture
- 5G Protocols
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org