Description: Responsible for implementing new features/microservices for 5G core network nodes in cloud native environment.
- Responsible for concept, architecture, design, and implementation of various features for the 5G core network nodes and common microservices in Cloud Native environment.
- Work across several product teams to develop utilities and services for a common 5G Network Function platform.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Telecom domain developing Control plane/Data Plane applications.
- Must have worked on any of these 3GPP nodes, AMF, SMF, UPF, NEF, PCF, NRF, MME, S-GW/PGW, HSS, PCRF, SCEF
- Knowledge on REST framework
- Strong design, development and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent “C++” programming skills and strong OOD knowledge with design patterns
- Experience in implementing complex distributed software components.
- Understanding of Micro-Service framework and Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of Containers, Kubernetes
- Knowledge on SQL/NoSQL database
- Strong background in developing Call Control software applications on Linux/Unix.
- Understanding of PaaS or IaaS will be an added advantage
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from reputed institutes (MS preferred).
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com