This position is for in-house automated tool development/enhancement and software product verification for our virtualized AMF/MME/SGSN/CSGN product which supports 5G/4G/3G/2G technologies in the evolved packet core network.
The primary responsibility would be of Tools development, but the candidate should be flexible to take up product verification responsibility as well.
- Design and Develop features to our in-house automation tool used in EPC product verification. The in-house tool simulates EPC network elements – from Radio/UE to core network elements (SMF, AUSF, UDM, MME,SGW,PGW,HSS, GGSN, SGSN,HLR etc.)
- Generate and track problem reports for any software, hardware or documentation issues found.
- Work closely with local and remote test and design teams to collaborate on automation tool enhancements, issue resolution and document reviews.
- Using Automation Tools and Traffic Simulators, create and execute test cases ensuring that activities are completed according to project plan and with high quality.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in software product verification for telecom products involved with call control and control plane software in embedded networking platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end 3GPP architecture Nodes: AMF, NRF, MME, CSGN, SGSN, procedure and message flows.
- Hands-on expertise in developing an EPC test tool/ simulator
- Excellent JAVA programming skills and strong OOD knowledge
- Good understanding of 3GPP protocols and Rest APIs
- Scripting experience using Expect/TCL, Perl, PHP, Shell and/or similar in a Linux environment and knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating system and configuration is highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) architecture and the OpenStack® framework.
Experience with one or more of the following skills is preferred:
- Hands-on experience in testing products such as SGSN, GGSN, MME, and S-GW
- Experience certifying PaaS components for Continuous Deployment (CD)independently, and as a collection will be an added asset. Components include Prometheus, Fluentd, Jaeger, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Mongo DB, etcd, Kubernetes, Istio, Envoy, and Consul
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of 3GPP technical and product specifications with an ability to interpret the specification requirements into well planned and thorough test cases.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related Engineering field.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com