Since its founding, Affirmed Networks has grown into a market leader with a global operations team and a worldwide presence. Affirmed’s flagship product, the industry’s first fully virtualized and cloud-native Evolved Packet Core (EPC) platform, is deployed in many of the world’s largest MNOs, and enjoys trials with multiple operators. This includes 5G trials in several countries.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for designing, implementing and testing value-added services software in virtualized, highly scalable, cloud-based Mobile Gateway platform deployed at many tier 1, 2, 3 mobile operators around the world. You will be working as part of a versatile, high-performance team developing innovative layer 4 through layer 7 network services. The services include functionality in HTTP-Proxy, TCP-Proxy, TCP optimization, UDP-Proxy, DNS-Proxy, content filtering, web and video caching, image transcoding, web acceleration, video shaping and many other technologies.
- Programming Languages: C++, C
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 3+ years of software development experience; or Master’s Degree with 6 month of internship in a related field
- Able to implement well-defined software modules of medium to high level of complexity with little supervision required
- Linux application development experience – inter-process communication, multi-threading.
- Understanding of IP networking – TCP, IP, Sockets, HTTP
- Strong software development skills – Design, Implementation, Testing
- Development of High-Performance Software
- Background in HTTP/HTTPS/QUIC/DNS Networking, Wireless Technologies and IP Protocol Development is a plus
Education: Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com