Since its founding, Affirmed Networks has grown into a market leader with a global operations team and a worldwide presence. Affirmed’s flagship product, the industry’s first fully virtualized and cloud-native Evolved Packet Core (EPC) platform, is deployed in many of the world’s largest MNOs, and enjoys trials with multiple operators. This includes 5G trials in several countries.
Responsibilities: You will be responsible for designing, implementing and testing value-added services software in virtualized, highly scalable, cloud-based Mobile Gateway platform deployed at many tier 1, 2, 3 mobile operators around the world. You will be working as part of a versatile, high-performance team developing innovative layer 4 through layer 7 network services. The services include functionality in HTTP-Proxy, TCP-Proxy, TCP optimization, UDP-Proxy, DNS-Proxy, content filtering, web and video caching, image transcoding, web acceleration, video shaping and many other technologies.
- Programming Languages: C++, C
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 3+ years of software development experience; or Master’s Degree with 6 month of internship in a related field
- Able to implement well-defined software modules of medium to high level of complexity with little supervision required
- Linux application development experience – inter-process communication, multi-threading.
- Understanding of IP networking – TCP, IP, Sockets, HTTP
- Strong software development skills – Design, Implementation, Testing
- Development of High-Performance Software
- Background in HTTP/HTTPS/QUIC/DNS Networking, Wireless Technologies and IP Protocol Development is a plus
Education: Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org