Since its founding, Affirmed Networks has grown into a market leader with global operations and worldwide presence. Affirmed’s flagship product, the industry’s first fully virtualized and cloud-native Evolved Packet Core (EPC) platform, is deployed in many of the world’s largest MNOs, and is being trialed with multiple operators including 5G trials in several countries.
Role: Software Engineer, Gateway
Responsibilities: You will be involved deeply with the design and implementation of various Gateway – SMF/PGW/SGW/GGSN – related protocols for the Affirmed Networks Mobile Content Cloud product.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 0-2 years experience in developing protocol software.
- Object Oriented Design & C / C++ programming skills.
- Experience or familiarity with aspects of software development process concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Experience developing software applications on Linux/Unix.
- Should have excellent analytical skills and familiarity with debugging software issues.
- Having wireless protocol knowledge is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Affirmed Networks offers competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com