Description: Senior Principal Engineer responsible for automating CSGN/eSCEF products and guiding junior automation engineers in the team.
Responsibilities: As a Sr. Principal Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for automating of various features of CSGN/eSCEF products for the Affirmed Networks NB IoT product line and working on automation framework related improvements.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 12+ years’ experience in testing and automation of Gateway features.
- Understanding the Requirements
- Preparing Test Data’s and Test Environment to execute/automate the test cases
- Automating the test cases using Python, Selenium and other scripting languages
- Reviewing the Automation Test Scripts prepared by other team members
- Executing automated regression tests release on release and raising defects
- Suggesting and Implementing framework related enhancements
- Good understanding of Test process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Status Reporting in timely manner and highlighting any risks/issues
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of UMTS/CDMA wireless architecture for data services.
- Knowledge of LTE architecture Nodes: MME, S-GW/PGW, SCEF
- Mobility/session management protocols, GTP and other network mobility protocols.
- Knowledge of AAA protocols such as DIAMETER and RADIUS and experience developing applications using these protocols.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com