Title: Sr Principal Test Engineer
Responsibilities: The Sr Principal Test Engineer will be responsible for the design, execution of large-scale end to end system testing on the Affirmed Networks platform.
Requirements: The employee in this role will have 10+ experience in the software and hardware test environment of embedded systems. The following qualifications are important:
- Hands on experience testing 5G/4G wireless Core (AMF, SMF, UPF, NRF, AUSF)
- Strong knowledge of 5G call flows and procedures
- Strong knowledge of 3GPP protocols (such as PFCP, GTPv2 – S11/S5/S8, Diameter –Gx/Gy/Rx/S6a)
- Experience in running large scale end to end system testing
- Experience in performing high availability and impact analysis testing
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based containerization, virtualization and orchestration technologies (Red Hat OpenStack, Ubuntu, Open shift, Kubernetes, dockers …)
- Extensive domain knowledge in L2/L3 Networking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong scripting/automation skills is a plus (Python, bash, TCL)
- Experience using wireless core testing tools is a plus (IXIA IxLoad, Spirent Landslide)
- Understanding of IP networking and traffic (L3-L7)– TCP, IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS, DNS, QUIC
- Understanding of software development/QA process. Experience in developing detailed test plans and using defect tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com