Title: Support Engineer (TAC)
- Provide Tier 1 & Tier 2 Technical support to customers
- Utilize CRM for management of tickets which have been opened by the customers
- Support and comply with SLAs which have been agreed with customers and do the maximum to meet or exceed those SLAS.
- Mentor less senior TAC engineers whenever necessary in order to improve their skill level and ability to handle customer issues effectively and independently.
- Provide leadership in the support organization to help make sure our primary goals of excellent customer service are met.
- Work with minimal supervision, manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and manage your time in order to meet your responsibilities to the customers
- Provide documentation and reports of tickets and issues to your manager or Services Manager or to the customer.
- Conduct ticket reviews with the customer and be responsible to follow up and drive the solutions.
- Own the tickets end to end and take responsibility for all being satisfactorily closed.
- Educate yourself in order to improve your own understanding of the products as well as the underlying technologies, networks, hardware and protocols.
- Create workshops in order to help educate both the customer and for internal training to less knowledgeable or less experienced peers and colleagues.
- Create and design training materials as necessary to provide to customers and deliver that training either at customer site or on Affirmed’s site or remotely as required.
- Assist Sales team as necessary to provide customer demos as well as to help with proof of concept pre-sales activities or any other technical activities required to support sales.
- Travel to customer site as needed to assist with deployment, operational activities, training or onsite support.
- Become familiar with the customer’s networks in order to provide timely and effective responses to their questions and issues
- Write solutions for tickets that are raised by customers and populate the knowledgebase with those solutions
- Help in providing feedback on processes and procedures in order to continually improve the functioning of our Services organization.
- Escalate as necessary and using your judgment based on experience in Services and provide feedback to customer on solutions and their implementation also assisting remotely as necessary in the context of their maintenance agreement.
- Providing hardware support and RMA services in order to expedite hardware replacement and meet the customer’s expectations.
- Be one of the drivers in the customer service organization among the support engineers to make sure all service commitments to customers are met.
- At least 3 years of post-Bachelor’s experience with the following: IP networking, routing protocols, and Mobile core technologies, including 3gpp, EPC Virtualization, M2M and LTE.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Client-centric focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Jira
- Experience creating and conducting training of a technical nature
- Experience working within tight service level agreements
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Affirmed Networks offers competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com