Affirmed’s Virtualized DPI and GiLAN solution allows mobile operators to quickly and easily build new services from a broad library of security, optimization, routing and other network functions. The Affirmed DPI and GiLAN Services Solution combines Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), a rich portfolio of GiLAN services, service orchestration & automation and real-time analytics into a powerful solution that helps carriers rapidly create, launch and update new services.
- Reduces RAN bandwidth by 15-25% through content optimization and intelligent routing.
- Creates new and enhanced security services including CGNAT, VPNs, subscriber firewalls, content filtering, and more.
- Improves network performance by 15-30% for better customer experience.
- DPI engine offers advanced signature analysis capability for more visibility into the traffic flow classification.
- Policy-driven content filtering services offer 99% accuracy when analyzing dynamic content, protecting subscribers from inappropriate content and advantage to launch more family-oriented services and tariffs.
- Cubic Telecom – Cubic Telecom announced a partnership with Affirmed Networks to further advances Cubic’s ongoing delivery of innovative IoT solutions, including Cubic’s Connected Car service offerings.
- Read More
- Digicel – Digicel has selected Affirmed’s virtualized Mobile Content Cloud (MCC) solution for deployment across the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
- Read More