IoT is transforming the communications landscape. Affirmed Networks delivers an end-to-end solution which includes: virtualized connectivity, an IoT Service Platform, and IoT Integration Services. Built on an open architecture, the solution empowers mobile operators to profitably deliver IoT services while providing the flexibility to adapt to changing requirements as the IoT market evolves.
- Enables Virtualized Connectivity from 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, LTE-M Mobile Core; NB-IoT Mobile Core including C-SGN, eSCEF, SCS; and IoT Home Subscriber Server (HSS).
- IoT Service Platform delivers analytics, billing security, application enablement an device management.
- Delivers Control plane and User plane separation (CUPS) to support high bandwidth low latency Critical IoT services.
- Combining Virtualized connectivity and Affirmed Service Automation Platform to dramatically reduce time and cost of creating IoT Services.
- Vodafone – Vodafone deployed world’s first commercial NB-IoT Service in Spain and continues to extend its reach globally leveraging the strong interoperability testing with its network partners such as Affirmed Networks and others.
- Read More
- Cubic Telecom – Cubic Telecom announced a partnership with Affirmed Networks to further advances Cubic’s ongoing delivery of innovative IoT solutions, including Cubic’s Connected Car service offerings.
- Read More