In this video, Ashwin Moranganti, VP and Chief Product Officer explains how operators can take advantage of opportunities linking 5G and the Cloud. The three key opportunities are Edge Compute that can provide high quality, low latency immersive user experiences directly at the edge, Private Networks that can support automation for millions of devices and locations, and Slicing-as-a-Service that allows operators to provide individually tailored mobile cores for each of their enterprise customers.
- Virtual Evolved Packet CoreTransform your network with the only fully virtualized, cloud-native solution.
- Affirmed UnityCloud – 5G Core5G and webscale technology to drive the Telco digital transformation.
- Affirmed Private Network ServiceA managed private network service for operators to monetize the enterprise opportunity.
- UnityCloud OperationsSimplify operations of Any G network functions to accelerate 5G deployments and migrations.
- Affirmed Cloud Edge – Mobile Edge Computing A Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) solution for telecom operators
- IoT Mobile Core SolutionsQuickly create, optimize and monetize a wide variety of IoT services.
- Content & Security ServicesCreate customized policies with virtualized GiLAN and Security Services.
- Virtual Probe & AnalyticsGather real-time network intelligence with an integrated virtual probe and analytics.
- Network SlicingDeliver customized and differentiated services with network slicing.
- Virtualized Wi-FiImprove network coverage with a virtualized Wi‑Fi featuring TWAG and ePDG.
- Global Professional Services Our experts put MNOs on the fast track to virtualization and 5G services
Skip to content