In Part 1 of this three-part series, Randy Cook, Sales Director at Affirmed Networks explains what Mobile Edge Compute (MEC) is, what functionality it provides, and what use cases it enables.
- Virtual Evolved Packet CoreTransform your network with the only fully virtualized, cloud-native solution.
- Affirmed UnityCloud – 5G Core5G and webscale technology to drive the Telco digital transformation.
- Affirmed Private Network ServiceA managed private network service for operators to monetize the enterprise opportunity.
- UnityCloud OperationsSimplify operations of Any G network functions to accelerate 5G deployments and migrations.
- Affirmed Cloud Edge – Mobile Edge Computing A Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) solution for telecom operators
- IoT Mobile Core SolutionsQuickly create, optimize and monetize a wide variety of IoT services.
- Content & Security ServicesCreate customized policies with virtualized GiLAN and Security Services.
- Virtual Probe & AnalyticsGather real-time network intelligence with an integrated virtual probe and analytics.
- Network SlicingDeliver customized and differentiated services with network slicing.
- Virtualized Wi-FiImprove network coverage with a virtualized Wi‑Fi featuring TWAG and ePDG.
- Global Professional Services Our experts put MNOs on the fast track to virtualization and 5G services
Skip to content