In this final episode of our three-part series, Randy Cook describes how service providers can benefit from mobile edge compute solutions by bringing consumer applications closer to the network edge including future applications for autos connected to local small cell networks.
- Virtual Evolved Packet CoreTransform your network with the only fully virtualized, cloud-native solution.
- Affirmed UnityCloud – 5G Core5G and webscale technology to drive the Telco digital transformation.
- Affirmed Private Network ServiceA managed private network service for operators to monetize the enterprise opportunity.
- UnityCloud OperationsSimplify operations of Any G network functions to accelerate 5G deployments and migrations.
- Affirmed Cloud Edge – Mobile Edge Computing A Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) solution for telecom operators
- IoT Mobile Core SolutionsQuickly create, optimize and monetize a wide variety of IoT services.
- Content & Security ServicesCreate customized policies with virtualized GiLAN and Security Services.
- Virtual Probe & AnalyticsGather real-time network intelligence with an integrated virtual probe and analytics.
- Network SlicingDeliver customized and differentiated services with network slicing.
- Virtualized Wi-FiImprove network coverage with a virtualized Wi‑Fi featuring TWAG and ePDG.
- Global Professional Services Our experts put MNOs on the fast track to virtualization and 5G services
Skip to content