We are pleased to have been named as a finalist in this year’s “Leading Lights” awards program run by Light Reading, one of the industry’s most-respected sources of news and analysis.
By being among the finalists in the category “Most Innovative NFV Product Strategy”, Affirmed Networks is being recognized for the successful launch of its 5G Mobile Core solution. Introduced in February 2018, Affirmed’s 5G Mobile Core became the first-commercially deployed 5G solution with trials with Tier 1 operators in North America and the Middle East.
The Affirmed Networks’ 5G Mobile Core, built on a web-scale architecture enabling rapid creation of new services and unlimited scale, delivers unrivaled capabilities including:
- Support for 5G New Radio (NR), the new global 5G radio standard that provides major performance, cost and efficiency improvements over previous wireless technologies
- New industry benchmark for network performance delivering over 150 Gbps throughput on a single Intel ® Xeon ® server
- A cloud native microservices architecture
- Automated service provisioning across legacy, virtualized and multi-vendor environments with Affirmed Service Automation Platform (ASAP)
- Fine grained network slicing with the Affirmed Virtual Slice Selection Function (vSSF)
- Integrated virtual probes providing real time intelligence and service assurance with Affirmed Networks’ vProbe and Analytics solution
- A distributed architecture (CUPS) to support high bandwidth low latency applications and Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
- Multi-access support – Cellular, WiFi, Fixed Line
We are incredibly honored to be recognized for the hard work of our entire team as we continue to help our global customers stay competitive in the explosive mobile data market, while also preparing for the arrival of 5G. We would like to congratulate the other finalists in our category for the impressive contributions they are making for the good of our industry.
See y’all in Texas!