Ask most mobile network operators today, and they’ll tell you that they use network intelligence to drive business decisions and improve the network experience. Yet few of them have real-time intelligence or complete intelligence on 100% of their subscribers, begging the question: How intelligent is a network that knows too little, too late?
Affirmed vProbe is the industry’s first native virtual probe, co-located with Affirmed’s Mobile Content Cloud vEPC solution rather than delivered as a separate network appliance. With the vProbe, Mobile Operators can dramatically reduce hardware costs, network complexity and the performance issues typically associated with probe solutions while providing real-time network intelligence.
- Costs 30% to 50% less than alternative network probing solutions.
- Easily probe virtualized network functions—even if they’re dispersed in different networks or different geographies.
- Native, scalable traffic-flow monitoring eliminates hardware requirements and minimizes network impact.
- Gain real-time insights that can reduce customer churn, generate new service revenue, drive smarter network planning/provisioning and improve the customer experience.
Reports session control, subscriber events and subscriber data selectively through user-defined filtering.
- vControl Flow- Collection of all control plane traffic.
- vData Flow – User defined filtering of data plane traffic.
- iEDRs- Intelligent event data records that provide a complete granular data capture of session, bearer, flow and transaction details in the data plane.
- Open data protocols (Google Protobuf) enable full integration with third-party analytics tools.