Description: Principal Software Engineer responsible for Architecture, design and implementation of SW components for Networking/Data path functions.
Responsibilities: As a Principal Software Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for Architecture, design and implementation of various components of Data Path and networking protocols for the Affirmed Networks Mobile Content Cloud product.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 10 + years of experience in developing Control plane and forwarding plane software on embedded networking platforms.
- Strong development and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong experience in Design and development of high performance and redundant systems
- Excellent “C++/C” programming skills and strong OOD knowledge.
- Experience in some of the Routing protocols/Networking protocols – IP, IPv6, BFD, MPLS VPN, TCP/IP, VPN, Layer 2/Layer3 protocols-OSPFv2, OSPFv3, BGP and MP-BGP.
- Strong background in developing networking software applications on Linux/Unix.
- Experience in developing networking applications in Virtualized environment.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in developing control plane software components involving design patterns
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of LTE architecture Nodes: MME, S-GW/PGW
- Mobility/session management protocols, GTP and other network mobility protocols.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. MS preferred.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org