Responsibilities: Need to maintain and enhance DPI framework capabilities based on customer requirements. Also need to be able to work with customer account team and QA team for validation.
- Experience with network packet processing software development.
- Good understanding of Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) techniques. Experience in working on a DPI Product or a Network Security Appliance is a plus.
- Good understanding of networking protocols including IPv4/IPv6, DNS, TCP, UDP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, HTTPS, QUIC etc.
- Experience in Machine Learning (ML) Algorithms for DPI is a plus
- Experience in building complex distributed systems using C++ and C as the programming languages.
- Experience with full life cycle of a product including Architecture, High level and low-level design, unit testing, integration testing and sustaining.
- Experience in using scripting languages like Python and Perl is a plus.
- Experience in using unit test frameworks as part of development is a plus.
- Understanding of common microservices in Cloud Native environment would be a great asset.
- Good understanding of wireless networks including 3G and 4G networks is a plus
- Understanding of wireless protocols like GTP, DIAMETER, RADIUS is a plus.
Education: Bachelors and/or Masters degree in the field of Electronics/Communication/Computers
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com