This position is responsible for Design, implementation and verification of features and functionality for the Affirmed Networks AMF/MME/SGSN EPC products which supports 5G/4G/3G/2G technologies.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in software development of EPC products involved with call control and control plane software in embedded networking platforms.
- Excellent “C++” programming skills and strong object-oriented knowledge.
- Experience with all aspects of the software development process – concept architecture, design, implementation and testing.
- Knowledge of 3GPP architecture Nodes: AMF, NRF, NSSF, MME, CSGN, SGSN.
- Knowledge of 3GPP 5G/LTE/UMTS/GPRS wireless architecture, procedures and message flows.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) architecture and the OpenStack® framework.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud native based Micro-service architecture (K8 preferred)
- Strong development and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Experience integrating applications with some or of the following open source projects: Prometheus, Fluentd, Jaeger, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Mongo DB, etcd, Kubernetes and Consul.
- Excellent programming capability in PERL, Python, Expect/TCL, Shell.
Candidate should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related Engineering field.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org