Description: Senior Engineer responsible for Performance Testing of SGW/PGW/GGSN functionality
Responsibilities: As a Senior Test Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for Performance Testing and its automation.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in Testing and Automation
- Analyzing the Performance Impact in Feature Requirements
- Identifying Test for Performance Characterization
- Preparing the Performance Testbed in Virtualized Environment
- Manual Execution and Validation of identified Performance Tests
- Automating the Tests using TCL, Python and other scripting languages
- Good understanding of Test process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Status Reporting in timely manner and highlighting any risks/issues
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge on Virtualization/Cloud Technologies
- Knowledge of LTE architecture Nodes: MME, S-GW/PGW
- Mobility/session management protocols, GTP and other network mobility protocols.
- Knowledge of AAA protocols such as DIAMETER and RADIUS and experience developing applications using these protocols.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org