Title: Senior Software Engineer, Sustaining
Responsibilities: Software Engineer responsible for analyzing network issues, designing and implementing software changes as well as consulting customers. You will be working on the Traffic Detection and Enforcement Function (TDEF) product deployed as part of virtualized, cloud-native, highly scalable 4G/5G Mobile Gateway at many tier 1 and smaller network operators around the world. Join the versatile, high performance team solving challenging network problems at operators across the globe. The TDEF functionality includes the following services, TCP/HTTPS-Proxy, TCP optimization, UDP/QUIC-Proxy, HTTP-Proxy, DNS Server, DNS Proxy, web filtering and parental controls, video delivery optimization, web acceleration, sponsored data, and many other additional technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 5 years of software development experience; or Master’s Degree and 2 years of SW development experience in a related field
- Able to implement software modules of medium to high level of complexity with little supervision required
- Programming Languages – one of C++, C
- Linux application development experience – inter-process communication, multi-threading.
- Understanding of IP networking – TCP, IP, Sockets
- Strong software development skills – Design, Implementation, Testing, Debugging
- Development of High-Performance Software
- Background in HTTP/HTTPS/QUIC/DNS Networking, Wireless Technologies and IP Protocol Development is a plus
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
Education: Bachelor or M.S. – Computer Engineering or Computer Science
We offer competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health, dental & vision insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, long term disability, paid time off and holidays, and a 401K plan. We have a diversified group of people who thrive on collaboration in our dynamic environment. We pride ourselves on our high commitment, high performance, winning culture that fosters and develops an atmosphere of trust, respect, open communication, and employee development.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com