This position is responsible for implementation and verification of features and functionality for the Affirmed Networks AMF/MME/CSGN/SGSN EPC products which supports 5G/4G/3G/2G technologies.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in software development of EPC products involved with call control and control plane software in embedded networking platforms.
- Excellent “C++” programming skills and strong object-oriented knowledge.
- Knowledge of 3GPP architecture Nodes: AMF, NRF, MME, CSGN, SGSN.
- Knowledge of 3GPP 5G/LTE/UMTS/GPRS wireless architecture, procedures and message flows.
- Strong development and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience in any of the following skills will be an additional asset:
- Experience integrating applications with some or of the following open source projects: Prometheus, Fluentd, Jaeger, Elastic Search, Kibana, Grafana, Mongo DB, etcd, Kubernetes and Consul.
- Dev/Ops experience in cloud native environments.
- Knowledge of Mobility and Session Management.
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts.
- Understanding of networking concepts, OSI layers, TCP/IP.
- Excellent programming capability in PERL, Python, Expect/TCL, Shell.
Education: Candidate should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or related Engineering field.
Send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org